Thursday, December 4, 2008

Beginning Guitar

Have you been trying to progress with you guitar playing, but just can't seem to get where you want to be? Well, your not alone. Many inspiring players quit after several attempts to better their playing. Some waste a ton of money on lessons that just don't teach the things that make us want to pick the guitar up in the first place. Lets face it, we all want an easier way to learn the things we enjoy. Granted, no one will be shredding scales in a couple of days, but who's to say that you can't be playing along with your favorite song in just a few hours or at the most, a few days. A lot of musicians play for years, but fail to truly grasp the things that make a good player.

I have been playing guitar for over 15 years now. I can still remember when I first started playing. It was the most frustrating thing I have ever tried doing. Believe me, I was ready to just give it up several times. If it wasn't for my persistent uncle, who taught me a lot by the way, I may not have made it. Back then, there just wasn't the same resources that there is now a days. You can literally sit down at the computer and get better lessons than you can get from you local guitar shop. There are some great programs on the net these days. I have personally taken the time to check out some programs that I would recommend to any inspiring guitar player. I would never steer a newbie in the wrong direction, because I know what it is like to struggle with the guitar. I have taught many and was reminded of my struggles when teaching others. Whether its your hurting fingers, your small hands, or just plain comprehension, it can be truly hard.

Jamorama

One of the best overall programs that I have come across on the net today is called Jamorama. This program has taught over 40,000 people with great results. It is rated five stars on several online review sites and said to be the best by many writers in several ezines and blogs. A simple google search will reveal the truth about this great program. The results speak for themselves. It is hard to find good information these days, whether you are looking to play guitar or simply trying to find a better way to swing your golf club. Many will actually rip off others material and use it as their own. Music is one of the most beautiful things life has to offer. It is a true connection to ones soul. If it were up to me, I would want every one to play at least one form of music in their life. You really do not know what you are missing out on if you have not picked up an instrument yet. Music has changed my life in unbelievable ways, it would not be the same without it.

Jamorama

Jamorama's creator, Ben Edwards is a highly respected guitar teacher and former lead guitarist for the popular down-under band, "Degreesk". He has been playing and touring internationally for years. He also has a bachelor of education because of his first passion, teaching. Included in the Jamorama package is 148 step-by-step instructional videos, 2 Jamorama e-books, 26 jam tracks, JaydeMusica (a game designed to help you learn how to read music), Jamorama metronome, and many more tips to help teach you. That is a lot of information for such a low price. One really can't go wrong with this program, it is in my opinion a steal!

Jamorama

Do yourself a favor and check out this great program. If you truly want to learn what there is to learn about the guitar, then this is for you. If you are having problems and can't seem to get anywhere, then I guarantee this program will move you right along. Or if you have never even picked up the guitar and you have always wanted to play, this is for you. Advanced players may not get as much out of this program as the beginner, it is more for the newbie or struggling musician. Good luck with your music career and I hope you are one of the many who benefits from one of the great programs on the net today!

You must check out Jamorama

No comments:

Post a Comment